UFO TRACKERS AND HISTORY
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Unidentified_flying_object // Wikipedia on UFOs
http://www.unmuseum.org/ufo.htm // Hall of UFO-- see "foo fighters" of WWII.
http://www.anomalous-images.com/astroufo.html //UFO sightings by astronauts
http://www.history.navy.mil/faqs/faq29-1.htm // U.S. Navy on flying saucers (many of the links on this page appear to be broken)
http://www.cyber-north.com/ufo/ //some UFO history
http://www.ufobc.ca/Reports/Collection/index.htm //a variety of news clippings about UFOs
http://www.nuforc.org/ //The National UFO Reporting Center -- Site has lists of UFO sightings with brief summaries.
http://www.ufoevidence.org/ // site claiming to have about 450 high quality cases
http://www.bluebookarchive.org/download.aspx //Project Blue Book Archive -- documents from Project Blue Book being put on line.
http://www.ufocasebook.com/ //Site with a bunch of photographs
http://www.larryhatch.net/ //UFO database with worldwide sightings maps -- shows how widespread the phenomena 18,552 events after filtering out low information events are tabulated and plotted in the maps at this site.
SOME THOUGHTS AND QUESTIONS
1) Where there is smoke there is fire. Something seems to be going on.
2) Is it merely a psychological phenomena?
3) Are there any really "high quality" sightings? What are they and how convincing are they?
4) How can high quality sightings be separated from the majority of "I saw something and I don't know what it is" kind of sightings?
5) There are ontological arguments against these being "extraterrestrial spacecraft" -- a) Physics, b) Motivation, c) Frequency without serious evidence, etc.
6) Some high profile frauds tend to make all testimonial sightings at least questionable -- why believe any of them?
CONTACTEES AND ADAMSKI
http://www.darkecho.com/skepticalbeliever/cults.html // Saucer Cult essay
http://ufoinfo.com/ufobooks/fourguys.shtml //MP3 of early UFO cult frauds
http://www.gafintl-adamski.com/ //Adamsky stuff -- Contactee stuff from the early 1950s
http://www.abduct.com/books/b70.php // more Adamski stuff.
http://www.trafford.com/robots/02-0108.html // claim that information debunking flying saucers is a disinformation program
http://utd500.utdallas.edu/~hairston/homages.html // Site mentions Adamski's fraudulent photographs and shows some.
http://www.stopabductions.com/ //device for sale to stop alien mind control
http://skepdic.com/aliens.html //skeptical critique of Alien Abduction
http://www.crystalinks.com/abduction.html //some classic alien abduction stories/incidents
http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/aliens/ //NOVA special on Alien Abduction